Worldwide Lighthouses

Fleetwood Low Lighthouse

Fleetwood Low

General Information


Established: 1840

Current Lighthouse Built: 1840

Operator: Port of Fleetwood

Designer: Decimus Burton

Light Information


Green: 13 Nautical Miles

Fleetwood low lighthouse, one of a pair marking the entrance to the river wyre was built in 1840 and was designed by Decimus Burton for the Port of Fleetwood. The 13 metre high square stone tower shows a green light from a small rectangular window in the lantern at the top - it flashes once every 4 seconds.